Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Priming and Behavior: Request for Unpublished Data
Posted by: Natalie Wyer
Title/Position: Senior Lecturer
School/Organization: University of Plymouth
Sent to listserv of: SPSP, SESP, SPSSI
Date posted: April 8th, 2008

Dear colleagues,

I am currently conducting a meta-analysis of priming effects on behavior. I am seeking unpublished studies (or published papers that would not normally be identified via PsycInfo or Web of Science searches) involving manipulations of the activation of an abstract concept (e.g., a trait, stereotype, goal, or situation) either subliminally or supraliminally, and measures of observable behaviors (either social or non-social).

I would welcome information on any such experiments, including papers that are currently in press, unpublished research reports and/or presentations, unpublished doctoral dissertations, and so forth. If you have data that match the above description, but have not yet written them up, I would also welcome information on these, to include a description of the procedures and sufficient information on the results to determine effect sizes (sample/cell sizes, cell means and standard deviations, t or F values and corresponding p values).

If you have information that may be useful, I would greatly appreciate your sending it to me by email (wyer.na@gmail.com) or by post (Natalie Wyer, School of Psychology, University of Plymouth, Plymouth PL4 8AA, United Kingdom).

Many thanks for your attention to this request.

Natalie Wyer, PhD
University of Plymouth (UK)

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous