Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Postdoctoral Researcher Opening
Posted by: Joanne Frattaroli
Title/Position: Postdoctoral Researcher
School/Organization: Preventive Medicine Research Institute
Sent to listserv of: SPSP, SESP, SPSSI
Date posted: March 15th, 2007

Dear Listserv Members:

Below is a job posting for a post-doctoral researcher -- please send this information along to anyone who you think might be interested. I am actually the post-doc in this position now, and I am leaving to take a tenure-track academic position. In this post-doc position, there is a lot of opportunity for publishing, there is funding for conference attendance, and you could not ask for a better location! Applications should be sent to the contact people listed in the adverstisement, but if you have specific questions, please don't hesitate to email me directly (joanne.frattaroli@pmri.org). Also, I'll be at SBM next week if you want to talk to me about it in person...and you can find more information about the institute at our web site:

http://www.pmri.org/

Thanks!

Joanne Frattaroli, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Researcher
Preventive Medicine Research Institute

-------------------------
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Preventive Medicine

Applications from social and behavioral scientists are invited for a one-year (renewable) research fellowship in Preventive Medicine, providing advanced training in research concerning lifestyle changes and the prevention of heart disease. Opportunities will involve collaboration in scientific reports, grant writing, and research development. We are especially interested in an academically-minded individual with experience in biopsychosocial research. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. or other doctoral degree, have demonstrated research abilities, strong writing skills, and a strong background in statistics. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Send letters of interest and curriculum vitae and/or inquiries to Gerdi Weidner, Ph.D., Preventive Medicine Research Institute, 900 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965, using this email address: loren.yglecias@pmri.org. Applicants must be U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals or permanent residents of the U.S. The Preventive Medicine Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous