Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Review Request
Posted by: Biswajit Ray
Title/Position: Assistant Professor
School/Organization: Department of Economics, University of Calcutta
Sent to listserv of: SESP
Date posted: February 19th, 2013

Dear Colleagues,

My name is Biswajit Ray, and I am an Assistant Professor in the economics department at University of Calcutta, India. I am currently working to publish a paper on a social identity approach to gender differences in social capital and collective action in the context of community-based forest management in India. The main proposition of the paper is that gender differences in the creation of social capital or networks and cooperation are nested in their social identity differences.

I do not have any colleagues that are sufficiently familiar with gender-related works and the Social Identity literature. If there is anyone that would be willing to review the paper I would be greatly appreciative and send the paper in the next email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Biswajit Ray
Assistant Professor
Department of Economics
University of Calcutta, India

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous