Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Call for Unpublished Studies
Posted by: David Marchiori
Title/Position: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
School/Organization: Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Sent to listserv of: SPSP, SESP, SPSSI
Date posted: September 21st, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

My name is David Marchiori, and I am currently working as a postdoctoral researcher at Tilburg University (Netherlands) under the supervision of Dr. Esther Papies (Utrecht University). We started a project to meta-analyze the studies examining the portion size effect on food intake. We would like to ask whether you have any new studies on this subject (unpublished, in preparation, under review or else).

We are looking for experiments:

- with a randomized assignment of participants,
- manipulating the amount (weight or volume) of food served (i.e., food portion size is pre-determined by the experimenter)
- and that measure actual food intake (with a food scale, by counting food items or else).

We would also be very pleased to know if you were aware of any other unpublished studies that were run by any of your colleagues. You can reach me at this email address: D.R.Marchiori@uvt.nl

Thanks so much in advance!

Kind regards,
David Marchiori

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous