Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Request for Replication Attempts of PSI Research
Posted by: Jeff Galak
Title/Position: Assistant Professor
School/Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
Sent to listserv of: SPSP, SPSSI, SESP
Date posted: February 20th, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As you know, Daryl Bem recently published a paper which demonstrates the existence of precognition (Bem 2011). I am conducting a meta-analysis and am interested in documenting any attempts to replicate his findings. Specifically, I am interested in attempts to replicate either his Experiment 8 or 9, the retroactive facilitation of recall. If you have conducted such a replication (published or otherwise) and could share your results with me, I would really appreciate it. Also, if you know of someone who is in the process of, or already has conducted such a replication attempt, I would love to hear about that as well.

Thank you for your help,
Jeff Galak
Carnegie Melon University
jgalak@cmu.edu

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous