Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Faculty Fellowships Through the DoD
Posted by: Amber Story
Title/Position: Program Director, Social Psychology
School/Organization: National Science Foundation
Sent to listserv of: SPSP, SESP, SPSSI
Date posted: June 4th, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

This message recently passed over my desk, and I thought I would share it with you. I have reviewed for this competition before, and they are eager to increase the number of submissions they receive from social and behavioral scientists.

Sincerely,
Amber Story

Dear Research Community:

The Director, Defense Research and Engineering seeks outstanding researchers for the National Security Science and Engineering Faculty Fellowship (NSSEFF) program for the purpose of conducting innovative basic research in areas of interest to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and fostering long-term relationships between the NSSEFF Fellows and the DoD. NSSEFF awards are unclassified basic research grants up to $850K/year for up to five years for a single investigator.

NSSEFF ensures that the DoD maintains an active, long-term, and aggressive basic research and engineering portfolio that attracts the foremost creative, innovative, and productive university faculty scientists, engineers and their students. Distinguished faculty who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents, and employed by an accredited, U.S. doctoral degree-granting academic institution are eligible to apply.

Important due dates (see the Broad Agency Announcement for complete details - link provided below):

22 June 2009 - Registration to submit Letters of Intent

23 June 2009 - University Letters of Intent to Nominate (required)

6 July 2009 - Registration to submit White Papers

7 July 2009 - White Papers with supporting documentation (required)

16 October 2009 - Full Proposals (invited)

5-6 December 2009 - Oral Presentations (invited)

Broad Agency Announcement (BAA):

Access the BAA on Grants.gov at:

http://www07.grants.gov/search/search.do?&mode=VIEW&flag2006=false&oppId=47524

Click on "Full Announcement" at the top of the page.

If you are unable to view the BAA using the link provided, search for Funding Opportunity Number "AFOSR-BAA-2009-4" on Grants.gov at:

http://www07.grants.gov/search/basic.do

Select the NSSEFF link and click on "Full Announcement" at the top of the page.

Other items of interest:

http://nsseff.ida.org/

Sincerely,

Djuana Lea, Ph.D.
Program Manager
Air Force Office of Scientific Research
703-696-9558
DSN: 426-9558

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous