Job Posting Forum
| || Naval Health Psychologist Opportunities || |
| || |
| || || || |
Professional Performance Development Group is currently searching for a Clinical Health Psychologists to provide care to our Nation’s Heroes at the Naval Hospital Bremerton and Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton under the Navy’s Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury initiative.
The ideal candidate will provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy by assessing diagnosing, and providing psychotherapeutic treatments for children, adolescents and their families. You would be responsible for performing pain assessments through the use of behavioral health measures, symptom checklists, and personality assessments; treatment to enhance coping with or control over pain, including chronic back pain, headache, or severe burn; and, pain control interventions to heal reduce pain perception and improve coping mechanisms of patients through the use of hypnosis, biofeedback, supportive psychotherapy, and cognitive interventions.
Please contact Victor Navarro at 210-253-3830 or email email@example.com for more information.
Position benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• CEU allotment
• Paid time off plus 10 federal holiday
• Access to our full range of benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc...)
• Unlimited malpractice and tail insurance
Position requirements include:
• Possess a Doctor of Philosophy or Psychology Doctor degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA approved psychology program and completion of an APA approved internship/residency in clinical psychology.
• Completion of a post-doctoral fellowship in clinical behavioral/health psychology
• Possess and maintain a current and unrestricted license to practice as a Psychologist from any one of the fifty United States
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Possess and maintain a Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS)
| || || |
| || |