I love building impactful data products and creating data science & engineering solutions that help organizations scale their businesses. One important aspect of my work is to leverage social psychology to tell a compelling data narrative.
At present, I develop artificial intelligence solutions by blending mathematics and computer science to solve hard scientific problems in biology, medicine, finance, and physics. My work ranges from deep learning for computer vision to machine learning in bioinformatics.
- A Machine Learning Workflow for Biochemistry | https://bit.ly/34iN4fM
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision | https://github.com/Physicist91/dvfp/blob/master/poster.pdf
- Next-Word Prediction App | https://kevinsis.shinyapps.io/wordapp/ (demo) and https://rpubs.com/kevinsis/capstone_pitch (slides)
- DIY HPC and Linux Clusters | http://hpc-sw.blogspot.com/
- Data Science in Bioinformatics | http://file-id.org/201007/26484
- Mathematical Methods for Medicine | http://file-id.org/201208/26900
- Applications of Deep Neural Networks in FinTech | http://file-id.org/201006/26468 (slides) and http://file-id.org/201006/26467 (handout)
- Optimized Numerical Methods for Correlated Quantum Systems | http://file-id.org/201211/26956
- Introduction to AI for Medicine | https://mc.ai/introduction-to-artificial-intelligence-for-medicine/
Master of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science
Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg
BSc. (Hons), Physics
National University of Singapore
University Medical Center Freiburg
October 2020 - present
NCS (SingTel Group)
January 2016 - July 2017
Agency for Science, Technology, and Research
November 2013 - December 2015
Note from the Network: The holder of this profile has certified having all necessary rights, licenses, and authorization to post the files listed below. Visitors are welcome to copy or use any files for noncommercial or journalistic purposes provided they credit the profile holder and cite this page as the source.
Freiburg im Breisgau