Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Syllabi (Advanced) Social Cognition & Applied SP
Posted by: Hans IJzerman
Title/Position: Assistant Professor
School/Organization: Tilburg University
Sent to listserv of: SPSP, SESP
Date posted: April 25th, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am teaching (Advanced) Social Cognition and Applied Social Psychology in the fall. Both are courses for our master students (and thus advanced in their scope). I am very interested in seeing how others may teach these or similar courses, and would love to see your syllabi for these courses, as well as receive suggestions how you teach Applied Social Psychology. In addition, please feel free to share in press papers which you may think that are relevant for our students.

Please do not reply to the list, but send to h.ijzerman@uvt.nl, if you are willing to share. I will package everything afterwards and make it downloadable from my dropbox, such that others may profit as well.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Hans

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous