Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Listserv Message Center

Forum Home Page

If you are a professional with a Ph.D. related to social psychology and wish to send an email message to the SPSSI or SESP listserv, click on the button below.

RSS Feed  Note: SPN also distributes any messages posted through this service to more than 263,000 of its own Twitter and RSS feed subscribers, thereby allowing users to reach a wider audience than the two listservs do.

Search the Archive
Search postings from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Archive

Sample for Your Research Study
Posted by: Nourollah Zarrinabadi
Title/Position: Ph.D.
School/Organization: University of Isfahan, Iran
Sent to listserv of: SPSSI, SESP
Date posted: October 3rd, 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I am Nourollah Zarrinabadi, a researcher from Iran. I think little attention has been paid to social psychology research in my country. One of the solutions which came to my mind was to suggest international scholars to conduct their studies with Iranian samples. Various new studies such as survey, validation, and experimental can be done here. This context provides samples of different religious, linguistic, and cultural characteristics from those of the west. Iran can be a good site for conducting studies among ethnic and religious minorities, too.

I hereby express my willingness to collect the data for your future studies. I would be happy to cooperate and co-author studies with you. My email address is nur.zarrinabadi@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Nourollah Zarrinabadi
University of Isfahan, Iran

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous