Social Psychology Network

Maintained by Scott Plous, Wesleyan University

Job Posting Forum

Forum Home Page

Click the button below to have new job openings emailed to you when they match criteria you provide. To disable existing alerts or change your earlier preferences, click here.

Search the Forum
Search jobs posted from:
to

for the following word(s):

Search Jobs

Co-author for Book Regarding Givers and Takers
Institution/Organization: Training Services Association
Job Location: Arizona, U.S.A.
Contact Person: Barb Cogley
Date Posted: January 12th, 2003

I have written a book titled, GIVERS AND TAKERS: Breaking the Cycle, which deals with the unhealthy magnetism and dysfunctional outcomes that occur between people who act like sacrificial lambs, and those who take way more than their share. I have an enthusiastic agent who has presented my work to several publishers, all of whom have liked it, with one drawback. Though an R.N. by trade, I am not credentialed in the area of psychology, which the publishers feel is necessary to validate what I write about. The solution, I'm told, is to acquire a credentialed professional in the area of behavioral science to colaborate with me on the project, acting as a co-author of sorts. Could you steer me in the right direction as to how I can locate a psychologist who might be interested in such a proposal? Thank you most appreicatively for any help you are able to offer.

Return to Top

©1996-2024, S. Plous